A Better Retirementadmin
The Gap: What’s Missing?
The gap identifies the distance between your needs and expectations of your retirement years. It also shows us places where retirement falls short of your ideal and fails to align with your values and your life purpose.
Make a list of your values, then ask yourself these questions.
- What is missing from your life right now?
- On a scale of one to ten, what’s your stress level today?
- What percentage of your time do you feel like you live in alignment with your calling right now? What would you like that number to be?
- What three things do you love about retirement? Three things that aren’t ideal but you put up with? How about three things that frustrate you?
- Take a look at some of the different areas of your life (family, home, finances, spiritual, and health). Where are you most dissatisfied?
Life coaching helps retirees become conscious of their underlying values and reapply them when day-to-day activities get out of balance. Knowing what you value most can create an opportunity toward a better retirement.
Does this message speak to you? Contact us and we’ll help you work through these questions.
We’d also love to have you join our Facebook group The Retirement Turnaround Coach.